Journey to Andalucia
PRICE, TERMS & CONDITIONS
A personalized Journey of History, Food, Wine, Art & Horses in Andalucia with WEC’s Friends
TOUR PRICE: $3,150 per person based on double occupancy / $3,500 per person based on single occupancy.
All prices quoted are based on 7 passengers traveling together in the group. $200 MORE FOR A 5 stars hotel. Reservations are based on a first come first served basis. Last day to pay $500 deposit will be March 30th 2020. AIRFAIRE IS NOT INCLUDED. Woodlands Equestrian Club, LLC. has the right to cancel the whole trip if we do not meet the minimum amount of passengers. In that case we will refund the 100% of the deposit and tour fees. Please note this is a friends’ trip and we need to make this trip fun, interesting but also cost effective. Thank you for understanding.
PAYMENTS: By March 30th 2020 - Deposit: $500 per person. (Will be credited from total payment). Registrations are based on first come first served basis. (7 passengers max.)
By April 15th 2020- Total Payment should be completed:
Double occupancy: $3,150 minus deposit = $2,650
Single occupancy: $3,500 minus deposit = $3000
Our Confirmation of the trip: March 30th 2020 (This would be our 9th trip).
Cancellation Policy: If cancelling by March 30th 2020: 100% of deposit will be refundable; * If cancelling after April 30th 2020: You will receive full amount minus the $500 cancellation fee.
* Please note we have to start paying and booking vendors and services that are not refundable in most of the cases.
For our special itinerary, WEC needs to book the different hotels, tours, visits, etc. listed in the agenda. They all require an initial deposit to make the reservations for our group. For that reason, WEC is requiring an initial payment of $500 in order to be able to make the appropriate reservations and have an initial estimate of travelers. The rest of the price amount will be paid by April 15th 2020.
Types of Payment for Initial Deposit and second payment:
Check made out to WOODLANDS EQUESTRIAN CLUB, LLC. and mail to:
WOODLANDS EQUESTRIAN CLUB Attn: Ana Renilla: 10422 Hufsmith Rd., Tomball, TX 77375
Wire Transfers can be done WOODLANDS EQUESTRIAN CLUB LLC.’s BBVA Compass account. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for our banking information.
Complete the credit card authorization form at the bottom of this document
** TOTAL FINAL PAYMENT IS DUE ON April 15th 2020**
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN YOUR TOUR PRICE ABOVE?
▪ This is a friends’ trip. Antonio Renilla and Griselda Bellas are originally from Spain and with a vast experience and contacts in the Spanish regions will guide you and be with our traveler guests at ALL TIMES. If requested, you might be able to meet him in person in Houston prior the trip. He will offer alternatives in some case when the group requests it that way.
▪ All nights’ accommodations will be at a 4 stars hotel with private facilities. The Hotel may be substituted for another of equal or higher quality if necessary. Please note that “single” refers to someone traveling alone and using a single bedroom. We are basing our cotes on double occupancy. If you rather a 5 stars hotel, let us know. There is one next to the 4* hotel for $200 extra.
▪ Breakfasts at the hotels from May 9th – 17th.
▪ One main meal a day. You may choose not to join the meals groups at your own expense. You can always make alternative plans if you wish.
▪ Transportation from city to city, site, etc. and from and to the airport with private driver. Woodlands Equestrian Club, LLC. reserves the right to make itinerary changes for the goodwill of everyone if necessary and consensus might be necessary
▪ English speaking local guides for the activities and English speaking leader with the group at all times with the exception of the visits you will do on your own.
▪ All exhibitions and visits included in the Agenda. Please note that cities monuments, museums and exhibitions entrances ARE INCLUDED in the price. But souvenirs, snacks, 3rd meal and airfare to Jerez are NOT INCLUDED.
▪ All tours to the stud farms and wineries
▪ Antonio Renilla and his network suggestions. Company in the cities visited
▪ Trip administrative cost and Logistics, reservations and paperwork.
WHAT IS ***NOT***INCLUDED IN YOUR TOUR PRICE ABOVE:
▪ Roundtrip Airfare to Jerez airport. There are no direct flights to Jerez from the US but all major airlines have different alternatives with transfers in Europe and US. For example, Continental Airlines has flights through Newark. American Airlines has direct flights from Dallas to Madrid and then to Jerez. Please note that if you travel one day before and stay in Madrid an extra day, your roundtrip cost is exactly the same and it will give you the opportunity to visit Spain’s capital! If you decide to come from other city in Spain or Europe, please make travel arrangements so you can meet the group on Saturday, May 9th at the lobby of Sancti Petri’s Hotel as per the agenda.
▪ Transportation inside of the cities, taxis, public transportation, etc. that you take on your own
▪ Porterage of hand luggage
▪ Personal items such as laundry, telephone calls and beverages except the wine listed in the itinerary
▪ Personal tips to guides and drivers
▪ Travel and luggage insurance
▪ Expenses of the extra days each traveler might stay in Spain and/or Europe.
▪ Suggested additional activities
DOCUMENTATION: A US passport valid for 6 months beyond the end of your trip is required. US citizens do not need a Visa when entering the European Union. Please be sure that you are not planning to visit any other country outside the EU in conjunction with this trip that may require a special visa (Russia for example).
ORGANIZERS: This personalized trip is an initiative that started after Woodlands Equestrian Club’s friends and members showed their interest to travel to Spain and visit Pure Spanish horses stud farms and cultural sights with us. We are a family from Spain who loves and work with horses. WEC’s staff is organizing the logistics of this trip not as an agent but as a customer service initiative. We are selecting those vendors that we know and/or consider more appropriate for a pleasant and interesting trip. Each of its participants (including WEC’s staff) will pay for the vendors’ services as a group travelling together. We can suggest extra alternatives to this trip for those who would wish to stay longer in Spain or Europe.
DISCLAIMER: This tour is arranged by WOODLANDS EQUESTRIAN CLUB, LLC. All tickets governing transportation and other services and facilities are issued only as group discounts for such other companies providing such services and neither they nor their sub-agents shall be held liable for loss or damage to property or injury to person caused by reason of any defect by any transportation company, agent or any such party providing such services. WOODLANDS EQUESTRIAN CLUB, LLC. and its agents reserve the right to withdraw services and make changes and alterations in the itinerary as necessary in their judgment for the proper handling of the tour. The airlines concerned are not to be held liable for any act, omission, or event during the time the passengers are not on board their planes or conveyances. The passage contract in use by the airlines concerned, when issued, shall constitute the sole contract between the airlines and purchasers of this tour.
Enjoy Your Trip!
713 373 7543
Woodlands Equestrian Club
10422 Hufsmith Rd., Tomball TX 77375